Hospitals and centres near you
We are the largest major hospital in Far North Queensland. We offer referral services from Torres Strait, south to Tully and Jumbun, and west to Normanton and Georgetown.
Other hospitals and health centres
- Babinda Multi-Purpose Health Centre
- Cairns South Health Facility
- Chillagoe Primary Health Centre
- Cow Bay Primary Health Centre
- Croydon Primary Health Centre
- Dimbulah Primary Health Centre
- Edmonton Community Health Centre
- Forsayth Primary Health Centre
- Georgetown Primary Health Centre
- Jumbun Community Health Centre
- Malanda Primary Health Centre
- Millaa Millaa Primary Health Centre
- Mission Beach Community Health Centre
- Mossman Multi-Purpose Health Centre
- Mount Garnet Primary Health Centre
- Ravenshoe Primary Health Centre
- Smithfield Community Health Centre
- Yarrabah Emergency Service
Planning for the worst and hoping for the bestStaff are working to normalise conversations about end-of-life planning and medical choices, talking to all patients about Advance Care Plans.
New study highlights tree’s painful, lingering touchMost people who have been stung by one of Australia’s most dangerous plants have experienced moderate to severe pain – but there is no definitive treatment for injuries, a new study has found.
New Patsy chairs for Paediatric WardA donation of specially designed high chairs to Cairns Hospital's paediatric ward will help children with complex needs.
Last updated: February 2023